Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the character of the owner of the Irish setter?
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
It is believed that people choose a dog that looks like themselves. So, we can assume that choosing a pet breed will tell a lot about the nature of the owner. And then what about the character of the owner of the Irish setter?
Of course, this text is comic, so do not take it too seriously. However, they say in vain that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
So, if you choose the Irish Setter from the whole variety of dog breeds ...
- If you have chosen the Irish Setter as your pet, your motto is probably:A thin world is better than a good quarrel».
- You are convinced that there is only as much life in a person as there is kindness - and you don’t have to complain about the lack of vitality!
- You are a gentle person, and you will not endure rudeness against you. It is unlikely that you will go to an open conflict, but put a tick on yourself and stop communicating with the rude, and they are able to show an unusual hardness in this matter.
- You are full of boiling energy and can’t stand the routine, unable to sit long in one place.
- Like any great mind, you set great goals, and when you achieve them, you are very finely guided in the situation and are able to change the program of action on the go.
- You categorically cannot stand loneliness.
- The main thing in your life is family, and your loved ones do not have any doubts about it.